Pet Urine & Odor Removal
Call Now For Guaranteed* Pet Odor Removal
For many families, pets are a vital part of the family. Just like other family members, we normally don’t get rid of them when they have “accidents.” Those “accidents” can also create challenges.
Pet urine on carpet, oriental and fine rugs, upholstery or leather can do much more than cause unpleasant odor:
- Urine deposited on area rugs does not stay on the surface. It also penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the rug and the flooring material below. Often, without your knowledge, pets will urinate continually in the same general location, causing significant contamination and damage.
- As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. In fact, these urine crystals are frequently re-activated by moisture.
- Urine can also cause permanent color damage, either from adding color by dying the rug fibers or removing color by releasing carpet dyes.
At The Cleaning Studio, if you request our Guaranteed Pet Odor Removal service and your rug qualifies for the service, we can offer a rug cleaning process that is perfect for removal of pet odors caused by urine. We soak the rug in order to breakdown the urine salts that cause the odor. We then immerse and flush the rug to remove all the contaminants. We guarantee the removal of urine odor.
Your oriental and area rugs are not just art treasures. They are also very valuable investments. That’s why we clean them with so much care and attention to detail.
We offer a full range of Pet Urine & Odor Services including:
- Area Rug Stain Removal
- Cat and Dog Urine and Stain Removal
- Pet Odor and Stain Removal
- Stain Protection
Urine Removal on a Silk Rug